Can detailed settings be configured for templates?
Templates allow you to schedule using available times that match your pre-defined conditions. The following settings can be configured.
- Basic information
- Admin title (required)
- This is a title for the template that is used for organizational purposes and is not visible to other parties.
- This is a title displayed to the other parties during scheduling and will be the title of the event when the date and time are confirmed.
- A description displayed directly beneath the title on the event confirmation page that is shown when the other parties access the URL.
- You can configure which calendar will be the organizer of the event when the date and time are confirmed.
- You can add participants who will attend the event with the organizer. They will be invited to the event when the date and time are confirmed. *Calendars connected to Google accounts different from that of the organizer cannot be added. *Calendars other than those connected to “My Calendars” on Outlook cannot be added.
- Calendars from which candidate dates and times are to be extracted
- Default template settings extract candidate dates and times from slots where all calendars designated as the organizer and attendees from the organizer’s team are available. *There is no feature that enables times in which a particular attendee is available to be extracted at this time.
- Selecting “Add to calendar” from the calendar will add the calendar as “Other calendars.” Time slots in which the calendar has confirmed events will not be extracted, but the calendar will not be invited when the event is confirmed.
- This feature is useful when you don’t want to configure available time slots on personal calendars as candidate dates and times but don’t want to be invited when the date and time are confirmed.
- For settings on calendars that consider schedules, removing the checks for “Organizer,” “Attendees,” and “Other calendars” will prevent the presence of events from being considered when candidate dates and times are extracted.
- This feature can be used when you are creating a template as an organizer on behalf of another person and don’t wish for that individual’s schedule to be considered.
- Email address used for confirmation notices
- When the date and time are confirmed, an email is sent to the organizer and the attendees on the organizer’s team. If you would like to send notification emails to others, add their email address on this form to send them a notification as well.
- Use this feature to send a reminder before the event to the organizer, the attendees on the organizer’s team, and email addresses registered to receive notifications.
- Candidate time slots
- Day and time range
- Configure time ranges for each day of the week from which you would like to extract candidates.
- Designate meeting times for automatically extracted candidates.
- Select a starting date for candidates to be extracted and displayed to the other party accessing the template.
- Choose how many days to extract candidates from starting from the first day extracted.
- If a particular date is chosen, the publicity settings for any date afterwards will be set to private.
- Avoid extracting candidates for a set number of minutes before and after events that are already confirmed.
- Stop extracting candidates if the number of events on the date to be extracted exceeds a threshold you configure. *All-day events and events you mark as “Not attending” will not be counted. *This is not the limit of events registered on Spir.
- This cannot be used when attendees are added.
- Time zone settings
- Configure time zones for the candidate dates and times for the template.
- You can exclude holidays from candidate dates.
- You can select holidays by country and select multiple holidays at once.
- You can drag the calendar to set time slots to exclude from extraction, even if they match the criteria for automatic extraction.
(For example: 10:00 – 12:00 on Mondays are subject to extraction, but you don’t want to extract it for this week.)
- Forms to display when confirming the date and time
- Displaying message forms for the organizer
- Recipients can send the organizer a message when confirming the date and time.
- You can choose whether to display a message form and whether to make it optional or required.
- Other information
- Web conferences
- You can choose tools like Google Meet and Zoom to automatically issue URLs when the event’s date and time are confirmed.
- Enter text to be displayed in the notes section of the calendar used to confirm the event.
- Enter the location of the event.
- Click here to learn more.