Requesting and proposing and alternate dates
If you aren’t available for scheduling, you can have others propose alternate dates.
- Click on the “Request/Suggest alternates” on the bottom right of the date selection screen.
- Click on “Request” or “Suggest”.
- Request: The recipient requests the organizer to come up with different dates. *The recipient doesn’t need to propose alternate dates.
- Propose: The recipient chooses an alternate date and time and proposes it to the organizer.
- If you choose to “Request”: A notification email requesting the organizer for alternate dates will be sent once you enter your name and e-mail address and click “OK.” (You don’t need to enter your name and e-mail address if you have a Spir account.)
- If you choose to “Propose”: You choose a new date and time by dragging it on the calendar. Clicking “OK” on the bottom right will send a notification email to the organizer notifying them of the proposal.
Return to User guide (English)